This ad is inherently informative to tell the Google Chrome audience the simple message, download Chrome for your mobile phone and no matter what median you use to get on the internet, your tabs, passwords and favorites will follow you.
With the newest innovation of "Cloud", some of the biggest internet browser and other technical companies are fighting to control the Cloud market. Apple arguably controlled the market, however with this new feature, Chrome is climbing rapidly. This is why this ad would fall under the "push" category because Google wants to push this app on their audience to gain the "position" they want.
Lastly, the reason I picked this ad was because it simply worked. I am an avid google fan and apart of their target audience. However, I was using the Safari web browser that came with my iphone. As soon as I saw how simple and easy I could transfer data from computer to phone, I downloaded the Chrome app immediately.
You can have the best ad in the world, however if it enables no action, its useless. Here Google Chrome shows a great example of how a simple informative ad can get their target audience (me) to act.
Google Chrome "Now Everywhere" Commercial
No comments:
Post a Comment